The Settings > Stores page allows you to manage some of the global settings
across all of your stores. These settings are useful if you manage multiple
stores and need distinct settings for some of your stores.
The following settings are available for each for your stores:
- Site Name: The customer-facing name of the current store.
- Code: An identifier for your store. Developers may need it if you operate
multiple storefronts. You should not change this value before speaking with
your store's developers.
- SEO Title: The content for the homepage's HTML
<title> tag, which is
used by search engines.
- Meta Keywords: A list of keywords that should be added to this product's
metadata. These meta keywords are used by search engines.1
- Meta Description: The summary text that accompanies your homepage in
search engine results.2
- Site URL: The URL that customers use to access the current store.
- Mail From Address: The email address that should be used to send emails to
customers and other users of your store.
- Default Currency: Optionally set the default currency that should be used
throughout the current store. See the
section before for more information.
- Tax Country for Empty Carts: Optionally set a tax country for empty carts.
We recommend setting this to the country where a majority of your customers
- Locales Available in the Storefront: A list of available locales3
that customers can choose in the storefront.
When you set a default currency for a store, note that you need to provide
prices for each [product][products] in that currency. Any product can have
multiple prices associated with it.